i2i is a premier provider of enterprise class, private cloud hosting for businesses, associations and groups.
i2i CHESS (Cloud-Hosted Enterprise Solution Services) is a set of cloud-based hosting services that can be utilized independently or together, in one turn-key solution. Companies entering the cloud community, either partially or fully, can benefit from our secure, redundant and reliable network built by a company whose core expertise is in I.T. Infrastructure and has been for over twenty years. We built the i2i CHESS environment using industry leading solutions such as Microsoft, Dell, VMware, Citrix and Nexsan. Our environment is continually upgraded and enhanced to deliver a quality customer experience. Built, owned and supported by i2i and our professional staff, the i2i CHESS environment is housed in redundant, state of the art Data Centers located in the United States of America.
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Hosted Back-up Services
- Hosted Storage Services
- Hosted Servers
- Hosted Applications
- DaaS (Desktop as a Service) –
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Hosted messaging – Microsoft Exchange with both dedicated and private options available
Our DaaS environment looks exactly like what you are already used to if you are currently in a Microsoft environment.
Not sure you’re a fit? View our Quick Reference Guide to determine which solution is right for your company.
Still not sure? Call us or We can customize a solution that will meet your requirements.
- i2i offers packages under monthly, annual and multi-annual contracts, starting as low as $17 per user per month
- Pricing is based on a per user, per month basis
- Setup fees and computing environment charges may apply and are determined after an initial technology survey has been completed